Date(s) - 24 May 2017 - 25 May 2017
The Pistoia Alliance is delighted to be taking part in the 10th GLOBAL DISCOVERY TO DEVELOPMENT INNOVATION FORUM (GDDIF), Windsor, 24th – 25th May 2017 UK.
A invite-only audience of up to 150 senior attendees all of whom are leaders in the Drug Discovery and Development space.
- Chas Bountra: Prof. of Translational Medicine; Chief Scientist, Oxford University
- Steve Rees: Vice-President, Screening Sciences and Sample Management, AstraZeneca
- John Wise: Executive Director, Pistoia Alliance.
- Ashley George: Head of Innovation CoE CBS IT Services, GSK
- Thibault Geoui: Senior Director Solution Marketing – Chemistry Solutions, Elsevier
Please use code MZ_GDDIF_2017 to receive a 10% discount.
To register: Mojca Gabrovsek, Head of Aquisition
P: +44 203 828 7211 or email: email@example.com