Date(s) - 29 Sep 2015 - 01 Oct 2015
Husa President Park
John Wise will be chairing the IQPC Laboratory Informatics 2015 meeting in Brussels, Belgium.
Come to Europe’s Most Industry Led Event to:
- Enhance workflow efficiency with Bayer Healthcare’s case study on analysing and visualising their pharma R&D data
- Create seamless integration and increase data visibility across your organisation with insight from Perrigo
- Drive innovation in ELNs, LIMs and Data Analytics with Pfizer’s Allotropic Framework
- Gain an insight to overcoming the challenges of optimising search retrieval functions with expertise from Roche
- Optimise your data analytics with cross-industry tactics from AkzoNobel, Asama Makhteshim & Chr. Hansen AS
- Tackle the breadth of laboratory informatics with academia, SMEs and big pharma organisations all in one place, including Sanofi, Chiesei & CPACT
Please register via the event website.