The HELM (Hierarchical Editing Language for Macromolecules) 2.0 project has today published an RFI requesting estimates for the creation of a web-based editor.
In addition to the transition from one architecture to another, this work will include:
- Adding the ability to define areas of ambiguity in molecules in accordance with the HELM2 specification.
- Adding the Helm Antibody Editor (HAbE) functionality so there is a single editor package.
- Expanding the range of small molecule editors that can be integrated by implementing a structure drawing API.
- Removing the dependency on yFiles.
The RFP documentation is in five parts, and is available in this folder:
The individual files may be downloaded as PDF files via the links below:
- Pistoia Alliance HELM Web-based Editor RFI V1_0
- HELM Web-based Editor Requirements Specification V1_0.pdf
- Ambiguous HELM Line Notation Design.doc
- HELM Web-based Editor Conceptual Wireframes.pdf
- HELM Monomer Editor Conceptual Wireframes.pdf
Confirmation of intent to participate should be received by Claire Bellamy at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am GMT on Monday 25th January.