The Pistoia Alliance are delighted to announce an exciting additional award for the 2016 President’s Challenge from Thomson Reuters.
The Intellectual Property & Science business of Thomson Reuters is pleased to offer 6 months of free access to our Life Sciences content assets to the winners of the Grand Prize and Audience Vote of the Pistoia Alliance President’s Challenge. Our commitment to accelerating innovation in support of the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Biomedical research communities is being made to these President Challenge winners through access to our authoritative, trusted content available in the following products:
- INTEGRITY: Essential knowledge to empower your drug discovery and development
- CORTELLIS COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE: Expert insight and pharma intelligence for competitive analysis
- CORTELLIS CLINICAL TRIALS INTELLIGENCE: Accelerate clinical trial development decisions and portfolio strategy
- CORTELLIS REGULATORY INTELLIGENCE: A single, comprehensive source of global regulatory information
- NEWPORT SOURCING: Powerful integrated API intelligence with unique analysis
- Corresponding APIs (where available): Seamless, real-time access to the most trusted life sciences intelligence on the market
The winners can choose to access any of these sources, invaluable information of experimental drugs, drug properties, drug targets, drug effects, global drug pipeline, global clinical trials, global regulatory requirements, patents, literature, support for generic manufacturers, and gene variant relationships to disease and drug response. The content will be made available via online portal access and/or through programmatic API’s, upon entering a license agreement after being awarded a winner of the Pistoia Alliance President’s Challenge.
Enter now via http://presidents2016.startupcompete.co