Our 2016 US Conference is coming along nicely with 95% of the agenda confirmed and a healthy 60% of available tickets already taken. Tickets are still available via the waitlist. We have released an event app to allow you to explore the venue, the agenda, and much more!
- A keynote from Sohini Chowdhury, Senior Vice President, Research Partnerships at The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Detailed panel discussions on:
- The Internet of Things, chaired by Pfizer’s BlueSky and Quantitative Medicine division and featuring Novartis, RedHat, and HPE
- The Future of IP Capture, chaired by Michael H. Elliott and featuring Merck & Co., Bristol Myers-Squibb, and Amgen
- Deep/Machine Learning, chaired by John Keilty of Third Rock Ventures and featuring Merck & Co., Thomson Reuters, and Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA
- Live pitches and judging for the President’s Startup Challenge 2016 (entries are still open so why not enter your own startup?)
- An evening reception incorporating the presentation of the Startup Challenge winners
The full agenda is available online.
Sponsorship opportunities are available that offer exposure for your company to a wide range of pharma R&D IT executives and their technology and publishing company counterparts. We are able to offer display and distribution of sponsor materials, co-branding opportunities, and appropriate access to delegate lists. Sponsors can support the whole event, an individual panel discussion, lunch, the evening reception, or any other aspect of the event. Please contact Richard Holland for further information.
Registration is open online via EventBrite. We are operating a permanent waitlist to ensure only members and invited guests receive a ticket, so please join the waitlist when asked and a ticket will be released as soon as we have confirmed your eligibility.
Bring a Friend
Anyone can attend as long as their employer is a Pistoia Alliance member. If you’re already coming along, why not bring a colleague or a friend? Simply sign them up on the waiting list, or ask them to sign themselves up, and we’ll releaes a ticket when we see the request come through online.
If you’re planning on staying over in Boston, bear in mind that this is a very busy week in the Boston calendar and our room block at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center is currently the best deal in town at $329/night. You can book a room in the block online or by quoting “Pistoia Alliance” when contacting the hotel directly. The room block expires on September 16th so you’ll need to move quickly to secure this rate.