Why is this important?
Quantum computing falls under the Pistoia Alliance’s Emerging Sciences and Technology strategic theme.
We want to identify use cases where quantum computing can be transformational and we want to identify a quantum computing challenge to encourage the quantum computing supply-side industry to address important issues emanating from the life science and healthcare R&D community.
What will the project achieve?
- To maximize the positive impact of quantum computing on the life sciences within its rapidly evolving technological landscape.
- To support companies that need help navigating the pathway to quantum computing and those in the quantum computing sector that wish to understand the requirements and needs of the biopharmaceutical industry.
- To ensure that Pistoia Alliance members are positioned to deploy and gain value from the technology when quantum computing becomes a stable and usable technology.
- To facilitate collaboration between stakeholders, propose new ideas for funded quantum computing projects, and help interested parties define and articulate potential use cases.
How will the project do this?
This community is a collaborative effort between the following partners:
- Pistoia Alliance
- Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C)
- QuPharm Alliance
- Quantum Practical Application Research Community (QPARC)
- Pistoia Alliance/QED-C/QuPharm/QPARC Quantum Computing Community Summit, December 1 – Register Today!
Ready to Get Involved?
There has never been a more important time to collaborate to innovate as an industry! If you would like to find out more about the benefits of Pistoia Alliance membership and how you can get involved with all the different initiatives we run, please send an email to Membership@PistoiaAlliance.org.