Date(s) - 18 Oct 2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Joint webinar between Pistoia Alliance and PRISME forum and is open to all
In order to advance Machine Learning driven analytic approaches, having access to more data is better. In order to achieve increasingly larger patient level datasets, Researchers require the pooling of data from participants across the Healthcare ecosystem.
Common requirements and technical design patterns have emerged from company-specific and industry consortia efforts, forming underlying patterns that make up an overall Reference Architecture for data that can ultimately feed new analytics and Machine Learning.
In this presentation and panel discussion, we will review practical experience in creating and leveraging a common design pattern to simplify and accelerate data sharing efforts that support Research efforts through Machine Learning approaches.
- Introductions and overviews
- Pistoia Alliance Centre of Excellence for AI in Life Sciences and Health
- PRISME Forum AI Special Interest Group
- The Maturity of AI/ML in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Overview of the AI/ML Maturity Model
- The PRISME Forum Industry Survey and White Paper on AI in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Webinar Presentation and Panel
- Establishing Data Sharing and Machine Learning Reference Architectures to Drive Patient Data Level Research Use Cases
- Maximizing the Value from Data using a Reference Architecture
- Panel Discussion
- Wrap-up and preview of Pistoia Alliance Oct 9th AI/ML workshop