In our drive to encourage and support the informatics and technology focused life-science startup community and bring the best of those companies to the attention of our membership. We are adding an additional reward for the five finalists of this year’s President’s Startup Challenge.
We are going to provide a day of coaching and support for the five startup finalists. The concept is a shared learning format where the startups will receive coaching and support from industry experts picked from the Pistoia Alliance members. We believe this will help hone their pitch for the final, add valuable knowledge and insight on our unique industry and provide further valuable networking opportunities.
This event will happen on October 9th, the day before the final at the conference in Boston.
We aim to help the startups with sessions on areas such as:
- Honing the pitch for the final
- Investor feedback – advice and guidance from experts on their business models, proposals etc.
- Would Pharma buy it? A chance to gain feedback on your model from leading Pharma professionals
- Skills masterclass: guest speakers with discussion on making a success of your business in the life sciences industry
(Exact details to be finalised)
If you believe this would benefit your startup alongside the prizes below, then enter here.
Two winners will receive:
- 6 months mentorship and support from a leading industry expert
- Access to Monocl’s stakeholder platform
All finalists will receive
- Invite to our startup support day (detailed above)
- Opportunity to attend our US conference where they will pitch to win the event and the resultant networking at the event with over 200 industry professionals
- 1 year’s membership to the Pistoia Alliance.