In this Virtual Workshop, we will introduce the online search platforms for the CSD: WebCSD and Access Structures. The main focus of the session will be the advanced search options and the most recent features and improvements to the WebCSD platform. Along the way we will provide some tips and guidance for setting up effective searches so you can be confident of finding the most relevant structures for your research.
We will cover:
- What Access Structures and WebCSD are.
- How to build a search, navigate hitlists and export results in WebCSD.
- How to construct a 2D structure search of the CSD using WebCSD.
- How WebCSD can be used to find similar structures of interest.
- How to perform advanced 3D structure searches to explore distances, angles, rings, vectors and planes.
The workshop will have a hands-on part so you can explore using WebCSD yourself, including:
- How to construct a 2D structure search.
- How to add additional parameters and constraints to a structure search.
- How to perform a 3D structure search and navigate the results.
This workshop will be recorded and all registered participants will have access to the recording.