Drug discovery continues to evolve, with data-driven approaches being used to answer more questions than ever in the pursuit of novel and improved active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Join us at this free virtual conference to hear from scientists using such approaches to further their work.
The Discovery Science Meeting will be held over two days:
- Wednesday 9th June, from 3pm to 5pm (BST)
- Thursday 10th June, from 3pm to 5pm (BST)
The virtual meeting is open to anyone who wishes to join and learn more about Discovery Science.
- Carl Poelking – Astex Pharmaceuticals and Cambridge University
- Andreas Bender – Nuvisan Pharmaceutical Services (Twitter @AndreasBenderUK)
- Robert Glen – Imperial College London and active in the COVID Moonshot initiative
- Daniel Cheney – Bristol Myers Squibb
More speakers to be confirmed soon.