Conference: Tuesday 18th April 2023
Evening Networking Reception: Tuesday 18th April 2023
Collaborate to Innovate is the driving theme of the Pistoia Alliance Annual Spring Conference taking place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s. Through a mixture of plenary presentations, panel discussions, breakout groups, poster presentations and networking activities, the conference will examine the challenges and opportunities for precompetitive collaboration across the biopharma value chain. The conference will also review the status of current and proposed Pistoia Alliance projects that aim to lower barriers to innovation in life science R&D.
We have negotiated a range of accommodation options at local hotels.
- For a rate of £289/night at the Leonardo Royal Hotel, visit www.leonardohotels.co.uk/
or via phone +44 20 7863 3700 and quote the block code LHPIST170423
- For alternative local hotels for a range of budgets click here
If you would like further information on the sponsorship opportunities available at the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 18th April 2023
|09.05||President’s introduction||Becky Upton, President, Pistoia Alliance|
|09.50||How can regulatory policy support innovation – an industry perspective||Gabriel Boronat, Director, Regulatory Information Management, Janssen|
|10:20||Pistoia Alliance Project Portfolio||Hall Gregg, Chief Portfolio Officer, Pistoia Alliance
|10:40||Keynote Panel Discussion: The use of AI, ‘omics and real world data in pre-clinical research and early development||Sara Cortese, Global Head of Research, Life Sciences R&D Strategy & Consulting, Accenture|
|11.50||Partners in R&D Innovation||CAS, Elsevier, Strateos|
Data Strategy in R&D and post marketing
AI in Pharmacovigilance
Roche Data Strategy
Speaker to be confirmed
Cloud migration in the context of screening experiments and data
Speaker to be confirmed, GSK
NLP and Federated Learning
Reducing the Carbon Footprint of Clinical Trials
Regulatory Policy & Innovation
|15.45||Partners in R&D Innovation|
|17.30||Closing Remarks, Poster Prizes|
Cancellation policy and registrant no shows
- Members can cancel their registration with no penalty up until 17.30 Eastern Standard Time, Tuesday 4th April 2023.
- NOTE: Although there is no fee to attend this event, Members who cancel their registration after this date will be subject to a cancellation fee of $200.
- NOTE: Members who register but fail to inform us of their non-attendance and do not attend will be subject to a cancellation fee of $200.
- The contact address for cancellations is: email@example.com