Date(s) - 20 Apr 2021 - 23 Apr 2021
Pistoia Alliance Conference: Collaborative R&D in Action
April, 20-21 & 23, 2021, Virtual Event
2021 will likely be another pivotal year for collaboration in life sciences R&D. Join us for our live, interactive virtual conference as we come together as a community, collaborating to solve common problems and to drive innovation across the ever-changing life sciences ecosystem.
Our three-day conference offers R&D stakeholders the opportunity to collaborate, learn and network across the pharma and life science R&D value chain and to join in discussions on key issues impacting our industry. We will be exploring themes ranging from Emerging Science & Technology and Digital Health to the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Real-World Data.
You can expect:
- Inspiring keynote presentations from top pharma R&D leaders
- Interactive debates and fireside chats with industry thought leaders
- Unique networking opportunities
- Collaborative R&D in action showcase including highlights from our developing projects
Who will attend?
Senior leaders working in:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Trials
- Informatics and Data Management
- Patient Centricity and Digital Health
- Research and Development
- Research Technology
Become a Sponsor
Explore our sponsor packages which offer a unique opportunity for service companies to engage with senior-level R&D leaders from leading life science institutions. If you have a service offering for this community or want to demonstrate your thought leadership, talk to Zahid Tharia about our tailored sponsorship opportunities. All our members receive a 20% discount on all opportunities and first-year members benefit from a 30% discount.
Hear from 20+ Life Science Industry Leaders