Date(s) - 10 Mar 2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Millennium Gloucester Hotel
This Pistoia Alliance workshop will address the themes of Lab of the Future and FAIR Data Management in Life Science Research and Development.
The format will be a mixture of talks, panels and discussions with the aim of getting industry alignment on these important topics.
Lab of the Future Session to include:
- Intro to the Lab of the Future Strategy in Pistoia Alliance
- The Methods Database creates the Digitalization of the Analytical Method Description
- Universal Integration Layer to simplify system integration in the Lab
- Improve Data quality through an Ontology based Lab Notebook
- Expert Panel on Automation and Integration
FAIR Data Management Session to include:
- Intro to FAIR Data Management
- Use cases from industry
- The Pistoia Alliance FAIR Toolkit
- Expert panel on the practicalities of FAIR data management
The 2020 workshop is intended primarily for the benefit of Pistoia Alliance members and special guests. We are operating a permanent waitlist to ensure that this is the case. If the event appears to be sold out please accept the option to join the waitlist as more tickets will be released later.
Please Note: To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Pistoia Alliance shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Event howsoever arising or any venue change.