Date(s) - 11 Mar 2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Pistoia Alliance “CDx, NGS and Regulation” Community of Interest
Symposium #3 – The Application of Bioinformatics in support of Precision Medicine
- What is the biology underpinning clinical bioinformatics?
- What are the principal concepts of clinical bioinformatics?
- Scaling bioinformatics – the importance of HPC and the cloud
- Applications in Clinical Testing
- Emerging relevant technologies including Blockchain, AI & ML
This Pistoia Alliance Seminar will provide an impartial perspective of the fundamentals in the application of bioinformatics to precision medicine. Different opportunities and challenges will be outlined by different leading experts exemplified by relevant and interesting use cases.