Advances in genomics, in vitro technologies, data analysis and digital health are transforming our understanding of disease leading to an explosion of new opportunities in drug discovery.
Join us at Target to Patient in Cambridge, UK or online, to hear scientific leaders explore how these advances are being used to identify new drug targets and create opportunities for improved clinical trials design.
Sunday 08 – Tuesday 10 May 2022 (Online | 09 – 10 May 2022)
- Early bird standard registration | £200
- Student registration | £100
The conference fee includes…
- The full conference programme
- Live and recorded presentations from our esteemed panel of speakers
- Participation in live Q&A and panel discussion sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Poster sessions
- Access to dedicated on-line conference portal and on-demand materials