Date(s) - 17 Sep 2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Webinar: Reimagining Life Sciences R&D During COVID-19 and Beyond
Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 9a EDT / 3p CET
For many life science leaders today, reimagining the way R&D work is done during COVID-19 and adapting operations for the ‘new normal’ is taking top priority. Join us for this live webinar to see how leading-edge life science companies are reimagining the future of R&D work.
- Hear scientific leads at uniQure and Technical University of Denmark (DTU) discuss their vision for the future of R&D.
- Find out how others are adapting to R&D challenges presented by COVID-19.
- Discover best practices for elevating virtual R&D collaboration.
- Learn how to quickly scale projects while working remotely.
- See a live demonstration of the Benchling platform.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Benchling Team
P.S. Even if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recording to watch at your convenience.
Benchling is a unified cloud platform for scientist productivity, sample tracking, process management, and analytics in life sciences R&D. This webinar is relevant for those who don’t yet use Benchling and looking to learn more.