One of the greatest benefits of being a member of the Pistoia Alliance is the opportunity to participate in our collaborative projects.
As a project member you can
- Drive new breakthroughs through cross-industry and inter-company collaboration
- Network with like minded industry peers, make new contacts and friends
- Gain new insight, experience, and expertise
- Contribute toward scientific journals, white papers and meetings
- Raise the profile of your company as an industry collaborator
- Learn new skills
All of our member-driven projects have dedicated Pistoia Alliance project managers with a wealth of experience to share. Project funders have the opportunity to sit on the project steering committee and help determine the scope and direction of the project. Our projects focus on common problems and drive common solutions.
What are we working on for 2024? The details of each project and the member originator are below:
- Digital Twins in R&D – a project submitted by Roche
Would you like industry support with an idea? We would be happy to discuss. Email us at ProjectInquiries@pistoiaalliance.org.