One of the greatest benefits of being a member of the Pistoia Alliance is the opportunity to participate in our collaborative projects.
As a project member you could
- Drive new breakthroughs through cross-industry and inter-company collaboration
- Network with like minded industry peers, make new contacts and friends
- Gain new insight, experience, and expertise
- Contribute toward scientific journals, white papers and meetings
- Raise the profile of your company as an industry collaborator
- Learn new skills
All of our member-driven projects have dedicated Pistoia Alliance project managers with a wealth of experience to share. Project funders have the opportunity to sit on the project steering committee and help determine the scope and direction of the project. Our projects focus on common problems and drive common solutions.
Would you like industry support with an idea? We would be happy to discuss. Email us at ProjectInquiries@pistoiaalliance.org.
Review new ideas in progress here by visiting our Confluence site.
Watch this video to discover how we nurture and develop new project ideas.