This on-demand recording is part of the Pistoia Alliance Conference: Collaborative R&D in Action, April 20-23, 2021. For more information about related events, please visit our online calendar.
This talk will summarize Pfizer’s Knowledge Graph journey and highlight their lessons learned. By leveraging Knowledge Graph technology to make R&D data FAIR, Pfizer can surface actionable and meaningful insights and make knowledge accessible to and consumable by domain users.
Built on top of metaphactory – a low-code Knowledge Graph platform, Pfizer’s SCAI Dash (Science & Clinical Analytics and Informatics Dashboard) helps accelerate R&D data discovery and understanding. It supports data scientists, researchers, scientists, and clinical and project leads in bringing medicine to the market faster.
- Making knowledge accessible and consumable to domain users through an application powered by Knowledge Graphs utilizing FAIR Data Principles
- Building an intuitive and interactive end-user interface for exploration and discovery
- Showcasing the power of Knowledge Graphs for bridging the gap between research and development
At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Plan their next steps for their Knowledge Graph journey to accelerate R&D data discovery
- Define an iterative and agile process for building a user experience that enables collaboration and adjusts as their Knowledge Graph grows from one to many use cases
- Demonstrate the power of Knowledge Graphs to decisions makers to gain traction/buy-in for their initiatives
Director, Science and Clinical Analytics and Analytic Innovation (SCAAI), Pfizer
Access Conference Recordings