This on-demand recording is part of the Pistoia Alliance Conference: Collaborative R&D in Action, April 20-23, 2021. For more information about related events, please visit our online calendar.
LIMS and ELN have commonly been separate applications. These systems rarely have deep integrations, leading to silos of data. This session focuses on the digital transformation that is underway and how to achieve the vision of the digital lab.
- LIMS and ELN have commonly been separate applications
- These systems rarely have deep integrations, leading to silos of data
- New solutions on the market address this with informatics platforms
At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the historic view of LIMS and ELN as distinct application categories
- Begin to understand the digital transformation that is underway
- Consider how to go about achieving the vision of the digital lab
Founder & Chief Scientist, Sapio Sciences LLC
Access Conference Recordings