The HELM (Hierarchical Editing Language for Macromolecules) 2.0 project has published an RFP that aims to implement a number of enhancements to the current HELM definition and open source codebase in order to:
- Enable the support of structural ambiguity (e.g. bioconjugates with ambiguous or unknown attachment point between drug and antibody).
- Re-architect the toolkit source code into a more modular, API-based structure that will facilitate more service-based applications and the removal of third party dependencies.
The RFP documentation is in three parts, all of which may be downloaded as PDF files via the links below:
- Pistoia Alliance Ambiguous HELM RFP
- Ambiguous HELM Requirements Specification
- Ambiguous HELM Line Notation Design
Confirmation of intent to participate must be received at the email address specified in clause 3.3.4 of the RFP by 10am GMT on Monday 10th August.