Date(s) - 12 Jul 2016
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
(Note: This webinar is being held from 4-5pm UK time, 11am-midday Eastern, 8-9am Pacific, 5-6pm CET.)
A “Pistoia Alliance Debates” webinar
Within the PhUSE Computational Science Collaboration (a collaborative initiative including PhUSE, pharma, SDOs and regulatory agencies), the Emerging Trends and Technologies Working Group has formulated a framework to enable life sciences organisations to address and overcome real or perceived barriers to the adoption of cloud-based technology solutions in the GxP-regulated spaces.
Our framework outlines approaches for our industry that leverage existing ISO and NIST standards and, above all, illustrates the multiple operational models that are a) possible, b) practical, c) beneficial, and d) compliant with appropriate regulatory predicate rules and security standards. Our discussions will provide a brief outline of the framework and an opportunity to get the panelists’ views on particular thoughts and challenges for yourselves and/or within your organisations.
- Tony Hewer, Senior Quality & Regulatory Affairs Director, Medidata Solutions Inc
- Chris Whalley, Global Security Assurance Leas, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Amazon Web Services
- Anders Vidstrup, Senior IT Quality SME, Quality & Security, NNIT A/S
- Daniel Dziadiw, Director, IT Compliance and Risk Management, IT Supplier Compliance, Merck & Co.
- Bill Telford, Director, ITS Security, R&D, Sanofi
- Suzanne Studinger, Lead Auditor Quality Consultant, Quality Assurance Studinger
Please register today for this free “Pistoia Alliance Debates” webinar on PhUSE.