Posted as part of our media partnership with IQPC for their 13th Laboratory Informatics Summit.
This report examines the key trends in laboratory data knowledge management as well as the challenges and solutions shaping the future of the laboratory informatics landscape. Included is a survey that gathered the responses of stakeholders from around the world asking for insight on some of their known concerns and difficulties as well as key criteria for vendor selection.
- Laboratory Informatics Investments 2015-2018
- Find out the top 3 investment areas, what is preventing your organization from investing in new technology, main focuses for laboratory informatics, and more!
- Big Data Analytics in the Laboratory
- Joe Liscouski, Executive Director at the Institute for Laboratory Automation, talks about overcoming the top 3 challenges integrating informatics into the laboratory
- The Evolution of Laboratory Informatics
- Kate Thysse, Scientific IT Specialist at Lonza, reveals her top 3 tips for overcoming challenges relating to regulatory compliance within the world of lab informatics
- Achieving Excellence in Laboratory Informatics
- Learn about the biggest barrier to achieving excellence in laboratory informatics and a top tip for an effective laboratory informatics strategy
Access the full report for everything you need to know about laboratory data knowledge management here.