We are delighted to announce the launch of our 3rd President’s Series Startup Challenge!
Pistoia Alliance is looking for startups who can impact the way life science R&D is performed. Can your startup help move the biopharmaceutical industry from the traditional ways of operating and help adopt new technologies and ways of working?
The advent of technologies like Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and wearables can drive profound change in our industry. The Pistoia Alliance is already investigating how these technologies can be game changing influences.
We are looking to the startup community to bring their innovative solutions to the attention of our industry members through the 3rd President’s Series Startup Challenge.
Entries are welcome from any startup working in life science informatics but our themes of interest this year are:
- Unleashing the Power of Real World Data (RWD):
- Accelerating global clinical trials:
- Lab of the Future
- Blockchain solutions for health
- AI / Deep Learning:
- $20000 for the two winners
- $5000 for the runners up
- Access to Elsevier’s R&D Solutions portfolio
- 6 months mentorship from leading industry experts